Sunday, November 27, 2022

IndonesiaNTM3 E8: Free the New You

Rizkho "Iko" BustomiIntania "Intan" RachmaKezia Tan (Eliminated but Saved)Nathalie Kezia
Paula AndreaShalfa Putri RaihanShynka Kyrie (Quit) and Nadia Vannesa

Berlian AuraDenissa AdvenettaFey ZeeMaria Gabriella "Marella" Mulwanto
Monica Soraya BajunaidOlivia Pramaisella and Raisa Almira

Nadia Vannesa
"I'm the next winner 'cause I'm beauty, sexy, and strong."

Shalfa Putri Raihan
"Look at me. The new character, the new me."

Denissa Advenetta
"The new Denissa is here. She's strong, confident, and she's ready to conquer this competition."

Paula Andrea
"Be ready, be brave, and stunning!"

Berlian Aura
"Be bold and got the power."

Nathalie Kezia 
"Show the new me to the world. Bold, elegant, and sexy."

Rizkho "Iko" Bustomi
"It's time for me to shine. I'm Iko, I'm unbreakable."

Olivia Pramaisella
"More confidence, no more insecurities"

Fey Zee
"Rock the differences."

Maria Gabriella "Marella" Mulwanto
"Beauty Queen during the day, Rock Star during the night."

Raisa Almira
"Slay my inner diva"

Monica Soraya Bajunaid
"Aspire to inspire with different look. New look, new life."

Intania "Intan" Rachma
"Confidence, strong, it's me now. Ready to see my new look?"

Shynka Kyrie (Quit)
"Stronger, bolder, and unstoppable."

Kezia Tan (Eliminated but Saved)
"New hair new me. I'm more bold, confidence, and expensive than ever before."



No comments: